Hardened Deburring External Chamfer Tool
The Simplest Way To Fix Bolt Threads Instantly!
The Deburr effortlessly repairs damaged bolts so you can thread nuts in place, so you don't have to waste time and labor filing threads by hand ever again! As the famous saying goes... Work smarter, not harder! The Deburr is a tool bit that simplifies the repair process, drastically shortening repair time, as well as bypassing the need to replace expensive or hard to find hardware while keeping safety at a previously unattainable level.
This tool works by way of the shearing metal layer by layer. So there are some important things to know about using the Deburr. The most important thing to know is this: The Slower, The Better. Using the lowest speed on your drill (50-400 RPMs), apply decent pressure and the tool will do the rest. Remember that we’re not making metal pencils; We’re removing damaged threads to allow an easy nut start. Remove only the amount of material from the workpiece that you need, and you will preserve the life of your Deburr.
- Quickly repairs damaged bolts and tighten the nuts in place.
- Simplifies the repair process, eliminates the need to replace expensive or hard-to-find hardware.
- Simple operation, using the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly applying pressure to remove the burr.
- Made of stainless steel, high strength, and hardness.
- Convenient to use and durable, save more than 80% of your repair time.
- Effective on:
- Stainless Steel
- Hardened Steel
- Mild Steel
- TIP: Most repairs only require removing a single thread. The Deburr is a cutter, and just like a drill bit, it will reach the end of life depending on how you use the tool. Slow speed along with no unnecessary cutting and the use of cutting oil or another lubricant will bring your Deburr long life. Refrain from turning every workpiece into a pencil, and you’ll keep the Deburr cutting edge sharp for much longer.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fits Size(approx.): 8-32 bolts (.164) up to 3/4″-10 (.750) - (4mm -19mm)
- Size(approx.): inner ring diameter 22mm/0.87", outer ring diameter 28mm/1.10"
- 1 x Hardened Deburring External Chamfer Tool