Premium Brake Caliper Tool Press
Save Time & Money, Change Brakes Easily!
Struggling with repairing your car brakes? Repair it quickly and easily with our Brake Caliper Press!
This Brake Caliper Press makes changing brakes so much easier! No more C-clamps bending or the swivel tips coming off! No more nearly breaking your wrist-twisting the no leverage twist on the C-clamp or regular caliper spreader! On this spreader, the steel tool pads stay parallel so you can easily press back the single-piston, dual-piston, or four-piston brake calipers with it. The pistons don't bind since they're being pushed straight back into the caliper bore. There's no real effort needed to move them back just place the tool in the caliper and ratchet the piston(s) out of the way.
- It can be used on twin and quad piston fixed calipers, as well as single and twin-piston floating calipers.
- The centrally located ratchet evenly spreads force in a parallel manner to prevent misalignment of pistons.
- The ratchet technology gives a full 360-degree swing so that the spreader may be placed at any position.
- The extended reversing lever allows you to easily change from spreading to retracting.
- Made of high-quality 45# steel material, that has high-strength, and highly-durable for long time use.
- BRAKE CALIPER PISTON TOOL: Use the ABN Ratcheting Brake Caliper Compressor Tool to compress the pistons quickly and easily into the calipers. the disc brake pad spreader tool creates a larger space between the caliper cavity to make room for newer and thicker brake pads. The quad and dual-piston brake caliper tool come pre-lubricated to protect against oxidation. It is suggested that you lubricate it between uses.
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: The disc brake caliper tool set includes 2 sets of piston plates that spread from 1-9/16 to 2-3/8 inches (2.5 to 5.1 cm) to allow plenty of room to install new brake pads. Use it as a single-piston caliper tool, a dual-piston caliper tool, a quad piston caliper tool, or a rear brake caliper tool. This versatile caliper piston compressor tool is ideal for cars, trucks, and some commercial vehicles and works on both fixed and floating calipers.
- RATCHETING ACTION: The brake piston compression tool provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates. The centrally located ratchet screw creates even force when compressing pistons to ensure proper alignment and to prevent damage to your brake components. The reverse tool movement retracts the compression plates by flipping the switch on the handle.
- EASILY RESET YOUR BRAKE CALIPERS AND PISTONS: Drain the fluid from calipers using approved brake pressure relief procedure and then remove the caliper and worn brake pads from your rotor assembly. Retract the brake caliper press plates to fit inside the caliper cavity. Begin ratcheting slowly and steadily until the pistons have retracted completely. Retract the compression plates to remove the disc brake piston tool from the caliper cavity.
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of carbon steel, the ratcheting screw and pad plates are designed for maximum strength and durability. The thick 7.8-inch (19.8 cm) steel handle features a plastic shell for comfort and efficiency. The brake piston spreader set includes (2) 4-5/8 by 2-3/8 inch (10.2 by 5.1 cm) plates and (2) 7 by 2-3/8 inch (17.8 by 5.1 cm) rotating plates. The larger plates are held in place with built-in magnets for easy attachment and removal.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 10.63 inches
- 1 x Premium Brake Caliper Tool Press