Alloyweld DIY Alloy Wheel Repair Kit
Restore Your Car Rims to Brand New!
If you're looking for an economical, easy-to-use repair for curb-scratched rims, we've got you covered! The Alloyweld DIY Alloy Wheel Repair Kit can instantly fix curb damage, scratches, slight dents, installation damage, and sanding marks. It effectively removes any signs of damage on alloy wheels, synthetic wheels, steel rims, hubcaps, and other similar materials. Save hundreds on repair costs from dealership visits and repair shops - use the Alloyweld DIY Alloy Wheel Repair Kit instead (No extra tools required)!
- REPAIR ANY FLAWS ON CAR WHEELS - Designed to repair minor damage ranging from scuffs to scratches and dents to curb rash.
- INVISIBLE - Utilizes paint that perfectly matches the color of most alloy wheels for a flawless finish.
- ALL-IN-ONE TOOL KIT - The kit is complete, no additional tools or materials are required.
- HEAT-RESISTANT - Proper repairs are able to withstand car washes and are resistant to both vibration and heat up to 266°F.
- UNIVERSAL - Works for alloy wheels and can be used for hubcaps too.
HOW TO USE:
- Clean the damaged alloy wheel with the Alcohol Prep Pad.
- Check the repair area. If slightly damaged, use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines of the repaired surface and lacquer the repair area with alloy silver.
- If the repair area is large or has dents, use the repair adhesive. Press out the needed repair adhesive on a mat. Mix two components to a consistent gray mass with the spatula provided. Finish mixing within 2-4 minutes.
- Apply the mixed adhesive onto the damaged area. Wait 15 minutes to dry.
- Clean the repair area and supply a thin layer of lacquer by brush.
- Net Content: Repair Glue 6 ml
- Net Content: Silver Gray Paint 5 ml
- 1 x Repair Glue
- 1 x Silver Gray Paint
- 1 x Sanding File
- 2 x Gloves
- 2 x Cotton Swabs
- 2 x Paint Brush
- 2 x Alcohol Prep Pads
- 2 x Plastic Spatula
- 1 x Instruction Manual